Wednesday 1 February 2012

Let's Play Videos Are Up - Baldur's Gate TotSC

Given my new found freedom from academic bondage, a friend (term used loosely) and I have recently undertaken the epic task of running through Bioware's Baldur's Gate - Tales of the Sword Coast, a PC game released in 1997 which takes place in the Forgotten Realm setting. We've only done a few hours but, as I have painstakingly discovered, this makes for a wealth of youtube content.


Should anyone be interested in it then by all means subscribe to the Mages IRL Youtube Channel. I personally do not follow lets play videos, I do however adore making them as they can really bring something special to your own enjoyment of a game; this being the case I understand should you decide to ignore this series. It is not as such a roleplay take on the story presented in the game as I would perhaps have liked to do, but more so a dualism of whether myself and Edd can conquer both the game itself and our inherent dislike for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment